Join our team!
Senior Researcher (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Linz, Upper Austria OR Innsbruck, Tyrol, Home Office possible
- Skillset: Experience in writing research funding proposals is a plus
- Strong interest in digital transformation in a B2B context
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative tech startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of data assets with us.
We enable a new era of digital transformation by contributing technology to secure and share data cross-company which reinvents the way how organizations are connected. Our products provide a trustable foundation for new services and business models and encourage companies to join the data economy.
We are an innovative and young team with novel ideas and ambitious goals. On our journey to transforming data into reliable business assets, we are looking for smart and motivated people who share our vision and are ready to join the future of data.
As we operate in a deep tech environment with a novel approach a clear research (funding) strategy is key. This position offers the opportunity to shape a new area in the company from scratch and thus make a direct contribution to the company’s success.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You take ownership of the research activities and are responsible for the research funding strategy in close collaboration with the company’s product development strategy
- You derive possible research proposals based on customer/partner requirements and product development strategy and you will manage and coordinate accepted projects
- You work closely with our development and product management teams to identify and research emerging technologies and their impact on the Tributech product roadmap
- Design, build and implement minimum viable products and demos for potential new product features in close collaboration with the development and product management team
- Work closely with research institutions and intensify collaboration for future joint research activities
- Represent Tributech at international conferences with a strong focus on research & development
- Create blog posts, documentation and presentations for technical audiences
- Work and engage with our partners and technology communities
- Completed computer science education (HTL, FH, TU, …) or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in R&D within an academic institution or company
- Experience in writing research funding proposals and managing (research) projects
- Understanding of computer networks, distributed systems (P2P, client / server architectures) and cryptography
- Ambitious approach in the area of research and problem solving
- Fluency in English verbally and written
- An independent and goal-driven way of working
- Flexibility, commitment and a strong sense of responsibility
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 asset of the future economy: Data
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunities to become a team lead
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive payment based on qualifications and experiences. The minimum yearly gross salary for this position is starting at €49,000 on a full-time basis. Bonus payments based on the company’s success are also conceivable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CTO Patrick Lamplmair – email@example.com and include:
- Link to LinkedIn and Github profiles if available
- A list of your former projects and employers