Join our team!
Senior Researcher (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Vienna, Linz , Munich or Innsbruck; Home Office possible
- Skillset: Experience in writing research funding proposals is a plus
- Strong interest in digital transformation in a B2B context
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative tech startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of data assets with us.
Tributech is a European DeepTech-Startup providing a data audit & sharing technology ensuring trustworthy data across companies. It enables you to secure and share IoT data cross-company or cross-platform in a selective, auditable way while maintaining data sovereignty. The included blockchain technology makes sure, that the data is trustworthy and not manipulated or corrupted.
Tributech offers its technology & services worldwide to OEMs and enterprises within the manufacturing & automotive industry. The international team is based in Linz, Vienna & Innsbruck.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You take ownership of the research activities and are responsible for the research funding strategy in close collaboration with the company’s product development strategy
- You derive possible research proposals based on customer/partner requirements and product development strategy and you will manage and coordinate accepted projects
- You work closely with our development and product management teams to identify and research emerging technologies and their impact on the Tributech product roadmap
- Design, build and implement minimum viable products and demos for potential new product features in close collaboration with the development and product management team
- Work closely with research institutions and intensify collaboration for future joint research activities
- Represent Tributech at international conferences with a strong focus on research & development
- Create blog posts, documentation and presentations for technical audiences
- Work and engage with our partners and technology communities
- Completed computer science education (HTL, FH, TU, …) or equivalent professional experience
- Professional experience in R&D within an academic institution or company
- Experience in writing research funding proposals and managing (research) projects
- Understanding of computer networks, distributed systems (P2P, client / server architectures) and cryptography
- Ambitious approach in the area of research and problem solving
- Fluency in English verbally and written
- An independent and goal-driven way of working
- Flexibility, commitment and a strong sense of responsibility
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 asset of the future economy: Trustworthy Data
- Become a co-creator of tomorrow’s technology and join a strong growing team
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunities to become a team lead
- So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive payment based on qualifications and experiences. The minimum yearly gross salary for this position is starting at €49,000 on a full-time basis. Bonus payments based on the company’s success are also conceivable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CTO Patrick Lamplmair – firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Link to LinkedIn and Github profiles if available
- A list of your former projects and employers