Join our team!
Senior HR Generalist
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Start date: Soon as possible
- Location: Vienna, Linz; Home Office possible
We’re looking for a Senior HR Generalist to join our growing team!
You have a generalist background in dynamic and demanding environments and seek to strengthen your skills by supporting the overall talent strategy at Tributech. You will be a champion of Tributech’s culture and values, partnering with our business teams to help them reach their goals and acquire the necessary talent delivering our vision. Must have a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude!
As an approachable and supportive Senior HR Generalist you proactively identify HR priorities that align with Tributech’s strategy. You set the foundation for our international team growth and provide active guidance and partnership with managers and employees to help them develop their skills. As a culture-builder, you will look for ways to align programs and objectives with our core values. You are motivated by being an employee champion and change agent.
We would like you to grow with us and provide the possibility to build and lead a talent-winning HR team!
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of digital assets with us.
Tributech is a European DeepTech-Startup providing a data audit & sharing technology ensuring trustworthy data across companies. It enables you to secure and share IoT data cross-company or cross-platform in a selective, auditable way while maintaining data sovereignty. The included blockchain technology makes sure, that the data is trustworthy and not manipulated or corrupted.
Tributech offers its technology & services worldwide to OEMs and enterprises within the manufacturing & automotive industry. The international team is based in Linz, Vienna & Innsbruck.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Onboard team members and handle all employee questions regarding payroll, benefits, policies and procedures
- Drive corporate culture from an employee perspective to create an attractive working environment
- Collaborate with external agencies to accelerate talent acquisition
- Collaborate with the leadership team to define the company-wide talent development strategy and assist with quarterly and annual performance review meetings
- Assist in companywide policy implementation and rollout to ensure a positive experience for employees and managers
- Partner with leadership team to identify opportunities for increasing employer attractiveness and talent development
- Maintain and establish increased awareness and understanding of employment law, industry trends, current practices, and new developments
- Assist with other duties and projects that support Tributech’s culture
- A passionate and thoughtful HR practitioner with experience working in high-growth companies and highly dynamic environments
- Able to pivot & shift quickly by being able to seamlessly maneuver between the tactical and strategic elements of HR
- Excellent communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive and bring order in an ambiguous, fast-paced, and high growth environment
- Join a strong growing team shaping the technology for unlocking the #1 asset of the future economy: Trustworthy Data
- We all are constant learners and like each of us you will get your individual budget for training & learning
- Flexible working hours, possibility for home office and going on a “Tributech Adventure”
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- A monthly salary starting at € 3500, depending on your experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CEO Thomas Plank – firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Link to LinkedIn profiles
- A list of your former projects and employers