Join our team!
Product Owner (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Start date: Soon as possible
- Location: Linz, Innsbruck; Home-Office possible
- Skillset: Experience in delivering product features with customer value
- Interested in data security, data-sharing, IoT technologies and industry verticals
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of digital assets with us.
Tributech is a European DeepTech-Startup providing a data audit & sharing technology ensuring trustworthy data across companies. It enables you to secure and share IoT data cross-company or cross-platform in a selective, auditable way while maintaining data sovereignty. The included blockchain technology makes sure, that the data is trustworthy and not manipulated or corrupted.
Tributech offers its technology & services worldwide to OEMs and enterprises within the manufacturing & automotive industry. The international team is based in Linz, Vienna & Innsbruck.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Own and lead the process starting from requirements engineering across the software development life cycle for our technology Tributech DataSpace Kit (DSK)
- Coordinate and challenge all internal and external stakeholders to extract product and feature requirements that matter – be responsible for building the right thing in the right way!
- Define features and requirements together with our tech lead and development team
- Drive software development using agile methodology with the development team(s)
- Define acceptance criteria’s that ensures both, quality and alignment to business requirements
- Make your own decisions as one of the key positions in our team
- Work with modern project management and documentation tools like Jira and Confluence
- 2 or more years (full-time) of experience in a similar role as a business analyst / product owner / project manager with several successfully completed projects
- The ability to formulate requirements that are in line with product and business strategy in order to prioritize the product backlog accordingly
- Experience in working with agile software development teams as well as collaborating with business stakeholders
- Relevant knowledge of market requirements in technologies like cloud & IoT as well as verticals like manufacturing, automotive or other industries is a big plus
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 asset of the future economy: Trustworthy Data
- Become a co-creator of tomorrow’s technology and join a strong growing team
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunities to become a lead or specialist position
- A monthly salary between € 3.200 and € 4.500 depending on your experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CTO Patrick Lamplmair – firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Link to LinkedIn and Github profiles
- A list of your former projects and employers