Join our team!
Be part of shaping the future in data driven businesses.
Junior Communications Manager (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Part-time / Full-Time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Linz, Upper Austria
- Skillset: Experience in content marketing is a plus
- Strong interest in digital transformation in a B2B context
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative tech startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of data assets with us.
We enable a new era of digital transformation by contributing technology to secure and share data cross-company which reinvents the way how organizations are connected. Our products provide a trustable foundation for new services and business models and encourage companies to join the data economy.
We are an innovative and young team with novel ideas and ambitious goals. On our journey to transforming data into reliable business assets, we are looking for smart and motivated people who share our vision and are ready to join the future of data.
As we operate in a deep tech environment with a novel approach and address big corporates and technology partners, a clear content strategy is key. This position offers the opportunity to shape a new area in the company from scratch and thus make a direct contribution to the company’s success.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You take ownership of the content marketing activities along the entire customer journey – identifying potential, goal definition, topic research, content writing, editing, publishing content in relevant communication channels
- You are responsible for intensifying our content marketing activities – with the goals of consolidating the brand image, strengthening our expert positioning, finding new customers and intensify the cooperation with existing ones
- Your innovative and individual approaches are used as input for digital marketing campaigns
- You are responsible for the ongoing development of the target markets, industries, group of customers and their relevant core messages
- You are supporting in general marketing tasks (e.g. application for conference & competitions)
- Ongoing competitive analysis & media monitoring (online and offline) and observing new trends is part of your everyday life
- You work in close collaboration with (Sales- & Partner-)Management & Product Owners.
- Professional education in online marketing / communication / journalism or global sales & marketing (university, university of applied sciences or similar), also part-time during your studies
- First professional experience in marketing / communication is a benefit
- Strong interest in innovations concerning digital transformation with focus on B2B
- Fluency in English verbally and written
- Experience in writing texts for internal and external communication
- Very good IT skills (MS Office)
- Independent and goal-driven way of working
- Flexibility, commitment and a strong sense of responsibility
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 business asset of the future economy: Data
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunites to become a team lead
So you know what to expect: For this position we offer a competitive payment based on qualifications and experiences. The minimum yearly gross salary for this position is starting at €27,500 on a full-time basis. Bonus payments based on the company’s success are also conceivable.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CEO Thomas Plank – firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
2-3 ideas for stories you would like to spread to our audience in 2020 that highlight the benefits of our technology
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch!