Join our team!
Front End Software Developer - Angular (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location:Linz, Upper Austria OR Innsbruck, Tyrol, Home Office possible
- Skillset: Experience in typescript programming (angular framework)
- Interested in P2P and DLT technologies
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of digital assets with us.
At Tributech we are building a technology that transforms data into reliable business assets and that pushes companies to the next level of digitalizing their value chain and even beyond.
We are an innovative and young team with novel ideas and ambitious goals. On our journey to transforming data into assets, we are looking for smart and motivated people who share our vision and are ready to join the future of data.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and lead the front-end development of our technology for trusted data sharing
- Implement new product features and services or improve existing ones
- Make design decisions as one of the key engineers of our team
- Create (frontend related) service and software architecture concepts
- Work with modern technologies such as Angular, GraphQL, Docker and more
- Completed education with a focus on information technology, (business) computer science, software engineering or media technology (HTL, FH, TU, …) or equivalent professional experience
- Good typescript programming skills (angular framework)
- Solid knowledge of front-end technologies (HTML 5, CSS3) and methodologies (SPA, PWA, responsive design)
- Experience with code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
- Interest in P2P and DLT Technologies
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 business asset of the future economy: Data
- As one of the first ten employees, you will be a co-creator of tomorrow’s technology
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunites to become a lead developer or team lead
- A monthly salary between € 2.300 and € 3.500 depending on your experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CTO Patrick Lamplmair – firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Link to LinkedIn and Github profiles
- A list of your former projects and employers