Join our team!
Be part of shaping the future in data driven businesses.
Backend Software Developer C#/.NET (f/m/x)
- Contract Type: Full-time
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Location: Linz, Upper Austria
- Skillset: Experience in object-oriented programming (preferably C#/.NET)
- Interested in P2P and DLT Technologies
SHAPE THE FUTURE DATA ECONOMY WITH US
Take your chance and join one of the most innovative startups in the data economy. Become a part of the team and shape the future of digital assets with us.
At Tributech we are building a technology that transforms data into reliable business assets and that pushes companies to the next level of digitalizing their value chain and even beyond.
We are an innovative and young team with novel ideas and ambitious goals. On our journey to transforming data into assets, we are looking for smart and motivated people who share our vision and are ready to join the future of data.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Design and lead the development of our technology for trusted data sharing
- Implement new product features and services or improve existing ones
- Develop interfaces that interact with different backend services and front-end
- Create service and software architecture concepts
- Make design decisions as one of the key engineers of our team
- Work with modern technologies such as BigChainDB, GraphQL, Kubernetes and more
- Completed computer science education (HTL, FH, TU, …) or equivalent professional experience
- 2+ years experience in object-oriented programming (preferably C #)
- Experience in handling container technologies including orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
- Experience with relational and document-oriented database systems
- Understanding of computer networks and distributed systems (P2P, client / server architectures)
- Basic knowledge in cryptography
- Interest in P2P and DLT Technologies
- Opportunity to shape the technology for unlocking the #1 business asset of the future economy: Data
- As one of the first ten employees, you will be a co-creator of tomorrow’s technology
- Possibility of continuing education through workshops and training
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- A young team, good working atmosphere and startup spirit
- Opportunites to become a lead developer or team lead
- A monthly salary between € 2.800 and € 4.000 depending on your experience and qualifications
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply by sending an email directly to our CTO Patrick Lamplmair – email@example.com and include:
- Link to LinkedIn and Github profiles
- A list of your former projects and employers
Interested in learning more?
Get in touch!